Saturday, December 19, 2020

New Life Chapters: Who? What? Why?

A writer is a brave soul. So is a teacher. I am an experienced teacher who doubles as an inexperienced writer. Even as I a teacher risk when I speak in front of students, I likewise risk when I write in public. 

My blog is Labins Life Lessons. What I share is what I have lived, what I have said, what I have thought. I share my perspectives. Perspectives are as varied as people and are thus prone to controversy; nevertheless, I write personally and openly because of my purpose. What is my purpose? To help people, to point people Heavenward for help and hope. I am not brave, but I will write. I am driven by my Purpose. 

By the way...

You may find my abundant alliterations annoyances, so if you read my work, you will need to nudge aside those nuisances. 

Why am I writing after so few prior blog entries?

My wife of 42 years, 8 months left Earth for Heaven on November 11, 2020. Debbie forever shall be my life's greatest treasure, and I miss her deeply. For over five weeks I have posted brief steps of my grief and growth on social media, and with the encouragement of a few friends, I am bravely branching out with some humbly and modestly developed devotionals and reflections to strengthen other souls, I pray. 


No comments:

Post a Comment